For 2018: Online tickets will be available for purchase starting in September 2018
Here's everything you need to know to visit one of Southeastern Wisconsin's Best Haunted Houses:
Every Friday and Saturday nights
October 12-27, 2018, 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm*
*Ticket sales end at 10 pm (or sooner if capacity is reached). Anyone holding a ticket may go through the house.
AVERAGE WAIT TIMES:
The wait times to visit go through The Haunt average between 30-60 minutes. However, on particularly busy nights, the wait times may increase.
The Haunt splits people into groups of 6 to 8. Groups cue about 15 minutes prior to going into The Haunt.
$15 for all visitors
CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
Discounts may be available through local papers or coupon circulars, by signing up for Haunt email, or by asking a 4-Her.
Have a group of 10 or more
coming to The Haunt?
Contact our spooky staff to register your group and get the following:
- ADMISSION DISCOUNT — Save 25% off the General Admission price
- CONCESSIONS DISCOUNTS – Group members receive "Concession Cash" valued at $5 or $10 per participant to spend however they'd like. But, you'll pay just $4 or $8 per package – A savings of 20%!
- A GHOUL GUIDE – A member of our scare team will meet you at your bus to make your arrival and entrance into The Haunt both easy and memorable.
- FIRST IN LINE ACCESS – Why wait around? Upon arrival, your group will go to the front of the line to immediately enjoy the terror of The Haunt.
- VIP PARKING – Our group guests simply flag down a parking attendent, say which registered group their with, and follow the directions to special up front parking.